I’m using Far Side cartoons in class today to help my students make inferences (make conclusions using what is stated and what they know from background knowledge to figure out what is not directly stated). Here is one of my favorite pictures to use. What can you infer?? (click the picture to enlarge it)
Express your opinion about Baltimore's schools!
- RT @BmoreImmanuel: Baltimore Lutheran School is in need of a German language teacher to finish the school year, because their teacher is on… 1 day ago
- RT @FirstBook: All donations to First Book are DOUBLED through tomorrow. Give a gift in honor of a special mom in your life. http://t.co/SC… 4 days ago
- RT @SocialInBalt: Dynamo music teacher leads Towson High students to perform at Disney: Teacher spearheads trip to the Magic Kin... http://… 6 days ago
- RT @ohmygoshbeck: Police officer buys bed, TV, Wii for teen kptv.com/story/25459694… // Proof that little things can make a big difference t… 6 days ago
- RT @nytimesworld: U.S. offers to help Nigerian government after Boko Haram kidnappings spark protests. nyti.ms/1jd1Zf6 1 week ago